JPA Membership is an easy way to support CTJ Athletes! Your membership dues go directly into the JPA general fund and are used to support each and every athletic program on campus. These funds ensure that our athletes get the most out of their athletic experience at Johnson High School.
All athletic programs at Johnson are encouraged to have a 100% participation level. Membership is for one year, running from July 1st through June 30th. Memberships are by family, which means your dues cover all your athletes and all their sports, for one price.
Take a look at the many ways that JPA has supported student athletes…
- JPA contributed towards campus improvements of areas that are utilized by athletic programs including new signage, refurbished gym floors and field maintenance.
- JPA hosted College Signing Day receptions to honor and celebrate those athletes who have committed to play at the college level.
- JPA paid athletes’ banquet costs if the team reached 50% in membership.
- JPA helped to defer the costs of travel/meal expenses for out of town games and tournaments.
- JPA helped to defer the costs of tournament entry fees and facility rentals.
- JPA awarded $5,000 in scholarships benefiting five 2020-2021 graduates!